Let us tell you more
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
DOWNLOAD FLOOR PLANS

With Uninterrupted Panoramic View of Dubai Coastline from AED 1,540,000

HANDOVER
Q4 2020

ICONIC BRANDED TOWER OF LUXURY APARTMENTS

2-YEAR SERVICE
CHARGE WAIVER
with Uninterrupted Panoramic View
of Dubai Coastline from AED 1,540,000
10% DOWN
PAYMENT
90% ON
COMPLETION
HANDOVER
Q4 2020
2-YEAR SERVICE
CHARGE WAIVER
10% DOWN
PAYMENT
90% ON
COMPLETION

ADDRESS RESIDENCES JUMEIRAH RESORT + SPA

Address Residence – a new luxury development situated right on the famous Jumeirah Beach. The project offers service apartments and luxury residences with breathtaking views on to Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island with the largest Ferris Wheel Ain Dubai & the sea.

Property comes with a private beach, infinity pools, fitness rooms, 24-hour concierge & valet parking. Easy access to variety of bars and restaurants on the JBR – one of the most happening places in Dubai.

Apartments available in this residence are from one to five bedrooms and the starting price is $419,300. You only need a deposit of 10% to book this unit & remaining 90% you will pay on completion. You will also get two years free service charge!
Spectacular Gym with Steam
Open-Air
Swimming Pool
24-Hour
Fitness Centre
24-Hour Concierge Services
Dedicated
Concierge
Direct
Beach Access
Secure Parking for Every Resident
Lounge-Pool with Temperature Control

GALLERY

MAGNIFICENT INTERIORS

FLOOR PLAN

1 BEDROOM
2 BEDROOM
3 BEDROOM
4 BEDROOM
5 BEDROOM
Total Area
1BR Serviced Apartments
Total Area: 700-1155 ft²
Balcony Area
Balcony Area: 89-176 ft²
Suite Area
Suite Area: 611-980 ft²
Total Area
2BR Serviced Apartments
Total Area: 1171-1981 ft²
Balcony Area
Balcony Area: 77-282 ft²
Suite Area
Suite Area: 1066-1777 ft²
Total Area
3BR Serviced Apartments
Total Area: 1898-1966 ft²
Balcony Area
Balcony Area: 151-890 ft²
Suite Area
Suite Area: 1746-1796 ft²
Total Area
4BR Serviced Apartments
Total Area: 3128-3641 ft²
Balcony Area
Balcony Area: 340-890 ft²
Suite Area
Suite Area: 2751-2788 ft²
Total Area
5BR Serviced Apartments
Total Area: 5018 ft²
Balcony Area
Balcony Area: 1064 ft²
Suite Area
Suite Area: 3954 ft²

APARTMENTS FOR SALE FROM AED 1,540,000

RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS
SERVICED APARTMENTS

CONSTRUCTION UPDATES

CONSTRUCTION UPDATES

IMAGES
VIDEOS
Address Jumeirah Resort Construction Update
February 2020

UNRIVALLED LOCATION

UNRIVALLED LOCATION

The Residences Serenia on The Palm’s East Crescent

JUMEIRAH BEACH RESIDENCE

Draped by the Arabian Gulf on one side and the avant-garde Dubai cityscape on the other, Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) is a haven for connoisseurs of beachfront luxury from all around the world.

Its present-day reputation as Dubai's premier resort destination is preceded by a distinguished history as one of the primary hubs of trade, pearl diving and fishing along the Gulf coast.

Spell-binding views of sun-kissed shores beckon from an exceptional array of world- class restaurants, spas and entertainment venues across the scenic coastline.

Seamless connectivity to several of the city's most iconic attractions and commercial centres, from Dubai Marina to Downtown Dubai, reinforces Jumeirah Beach Residence's allure among residents and travellers who desire nothing less than the exceptional, whether for business or leisure.

JUMEIRAH BEACH RESIDENCE

TO DUBAI
MALL
TO SHEIKH
ZAYED ROAD
25 MINS
22 MINS
25 MINS
TO DUBAI
INT'L AIRPORT
35 MINS
TO BURJ
KHALIFA
17 MINS DRIVE TO THE DUBAI MALL
5 MINS DRIVE TO DUBAI MEDIA CITY
5 MINS DRIVE TO SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
27 MINS DRIVE TO DUBAI AIRPORT (DXB)
Learn More
About Payment Plan
Your Virtual Assistant
Virtual Assistant is a customer service that provides full information about Dubai real estate without visiting the UAE.
Request online assistance from real estate expert to learn more about new offers, property purchase and see a virtual tour.

Please book virtual assistance in the following details so our experienced property advisor can prepare for their call with you.
We will call you back within one hour and send you additional information on email.
The Residences at Marina Gate 1 Dubai Marina by Select Group

GET SPECIAL OFFER

Имя агента
Должность агента
Ссылка агента
UTM_метки
Количество визитов на сайт